Supplying services to the general public is an increasingly difficult mission complicated by stricter regulatory requirements and increasing costs.
Civiltec assists clients with all aspects of water resource facility planning and design by providing cost effective solutions to meet the demands of the ever-changing needs of communities.
- Above-ground Steel & Concrete Reservoirs
- Asset Management/Life-Cycle Analysis
- Basin Management
- Booster Pump Stations
- Buried and Partially Buried Reservoirs
- Capital Improvement Plans
- Distribution Systems
- Fire Protection
- Groundwater and Aquifer Investigations
- Hydropneumatic and Variable Frequency Drive Pump Stations
- Imported Water Turnouts
- Large Diameter Transmission Lines
- Master Plans and Urban Water Management Plans
- Metering and Flow Control Structures
- Modeling and Geographic Information System (GIS) Mapping
- Operation and Maintenance Support
- Plan Review
- Recharge Facilities
- Regulatory Permitting and Compliance
- Specialty Valving
- Surge Analysis
- Telemetry and SCADA Systems
- Treatment Systems and Facilities
- Urban Water Management Plans
- Water Quality
- District (Agency) Engineer
- Surveying and Mapping
- Construction Management, Administration, Observation and Staking
Delivering professional engineering, surveying and construction management solutions through communication, innovation and quality service.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our Mailing List and get updates directly in your Email Inbox.
As an individual in charge of a small public water agency, it’s very fortunate when you find a quality engineering firm of the caliber and competency of Civiltec Engineering, Inc. Their attention to detail and design and the effort given to see each project to its completion is exceptional.
Contact Us at