Civiltec produces value-added, cost-effective drainage solutions.
Quality drainage design focuses on critical elements such as construction cost control, constructability, aesthetics and maintenance. We prepare designs that minimize debris and sediment build-up thereby reducing maintenance. Projects are evaluated from both the client’s and user’s perspective to find the optimum solution.
- 404/401 Permitting
- Area Drainage Master Plans (ADMP) and Area Drainage Master Studies (ADMS)
- Best Management Practices (BMP) and Site Inspections
- Conditional Letter of Map Revisions (CLOMR) and Letter of Map Revisions (LOMR)
- Detention and Retention Basins
- Emergency Watershed Protection
- Erosion Control
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Map Revisions
- Forensic Analysis
- Hydraulic Modeling
- Hydrologic Modeling
- Infiltration Basins
- Public Involvement
- Regulatory Permitting and Compliance
- Storm Drains
- Stormwater Management Plans (SWMP)
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Water Quality Technical Reports
- Watershed Analysis
- District (Agency) Engineer
- Surveying and Mapping
- Construction Management, Administration, Observation and Staking
Delivering professional engineering, surveying and construction management solutions through communication, innovation and quality service.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our Mailing List and get updates directly in your Email Inbox.
As an individual in charge of a small public water agency, it’s very fortunate when you find a quality engineering firm of the caliber and competency of Civiltec Engineering, Inc. Their attention to detail and design and the effort given to see each project to its completion is exceptional.
Contact Us at