Today’s traveling public demands functional, safe and reliable transportation systems.
Upgrading the state and local transportation infrastructure and improving safety is key to Civiltec’s practice, as well as staying abreast of legislation affecting funding and eligibility guidelines. Civiltec excels in helping clients achieve public consensus to complex, controversial projects and has worked under all alternative delivery methods.
- ADA Compliance
- Corridor Studies
- Drainage Improvements
- Easements, Legal Descriptions and
- Intersection Improvements
- Lane Additions
- Parking Lots
- Pavement Engineering, Analysis, Preservation and Resurfacing
- Public Involvement
- Regulatory Permitting and Compliance
- Right-of-way and Easement Services
- Roadway Realignment and Reconstruction
- Rural Roadways and Highways
- Signing and Striping
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Traffic Calming
- Traffic Control Plans
- Urban Roadways and Highways
- Utility Coordination and Relocations
- Agency Engineer
- Surveying and Mapping
- Construction Management, Administration, Observation and Staking
Delivering professional engineering, surveying and construction management solutions through communication, innovation and quality service.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our Mailing List and get updates directly in your Email Inbox.
As an individual in charge of a small public water agency, it’s very fortunate when you find a quality engineering firm of the caliber and competency of Civiltec Engineering, Inc. Their attention to detail and design and the effort given to see each project to its completion is exceptional.
Contact Us at