Civiltec offers wastewater authorities and private industry clients a fundamentally sound approach.
This includes new facilities, renovations and expansion of existing facilities. Providing the public with sound professional judgment when performing daily duties is our focus.
- Asset Management and Life-Cycle Analysis
- Capital Improvement Plans
- Collection Systems
- Condition Assessments
- Groundwater Recharge
- Industrial Pre-Treatment
- Infiltration and Inflow Studies
- Large Diameter Interceptors
- Lift Stations
- Low Pressure and Capacity Analysis
- Master Plans
- Modeling and Geographic Information System (GIS) Mapping
- Operation and Maintenance Plans
- Pipelines and Manholes
- Process Engineering and Troubleshooting
- Regulatory Permitting and Compliance
- SCADA Control Systems
- Start-up, Testing and Commissioning
- Treatment and Pre-Treatment Systems and Facilities
- District (Agency) Engineer
- Surveying and Mapping
- Construction Management, Administration, Observation and Staking
Delivering professional engineering, surveying and construction management solutions through communication, innovation and quality service.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our Mailing List and get updates directly in your Email Inbox.
As an individual in charge of a small public water agency, it’s very fortunate when you find a quality engineering firm of the caliber and competency of Civiltec Engineering, Inc. Their attention to detail and design and the effort given to see each project to its completion is exceptional.
Contact Us at