Come join the Civiltec team!
Our MISSION is to deliver professional engineering, surveying, and construction management solutions through communication, innovation, and quality service. Our VISION is to continue as an internally owned, relationship-driven company focused on professional development, building synergy, and strategic growth. Our CULTURE provides a fun environment that is open, empowering, and supportive to employees’ desire to work freely and have comfortable work-life balance.
Some major Project Engineer responsibilities you oversee:
- Applying intensive and diversified knowledge of civil engineering principles and practices in broad areas using technical direction over a group of civil engineering designers and/or functions as a technical specialist, formulating and developing advanced civil engineering concepts.
- Performing in-house QA reviews of staff member work prior to management reviews.
- Ensuring that drawings and designs are in accordance with company production, codes, and established design standards.
- Interacting with clients on engineering design and any questions/problems they may have.
- Directing and performing the preparation of improvement plans, specifications, supporting documents and permit applications for projects.
You’re going need these requirements and skills to carry out the job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university
- Registered Professional Engineer in the state of Arizona
- At least 3-5 years of Project Engineer experience in the field of civil engineering including drainage, water, utility, and pipeline design
- An expert using Civil3D, AutoCAD, ArcGIS software programs
- Experience producing construction plans and documents from start to finish including survey data processing and base map development, utility research and conflict identification
Wait, there’s more!
Check us out at civiltec.com to learn more!
We are an equal opportunity place to work.
To apply for this job please visit civiltecengineering.recruitee.com.