In December of 2013, Civiltec wrapped up a project for the San Antonio Water Company (SAWC) in Upland California.
In 2012, the SAWC Board of Directors decided to redevelop their water diversion control boxes to increase accessibility and security. Civiltec Engineering was called in January of 2013 to:
- Conduct a study of the existing water diversion control boxes
- Design new water diversion structures
- Improve potable water disinfectant facility
- Boost accessibility and security
- Prepare a base map for the project
- Project permit submittal
- Construction management
- Construction inspection and survey quality control checks
The Civiltec team members on the project were:
- David Byrum – Project Manager
- Terry Kerger – Project Engineer
- Charles Devine – Design Engineer
- Jenny Tsan – Drafter
Throughout the project, the Civiltec team worked closely with Charles Moorrees, General Manager of the San Antonio Water Company, as well contractors on the project: Pacific Hydrotech and KSM Electrical.