What is the difference between working in a large firm, and a more entrepreneurial environment like Civiltec? In a more entrepreneurial firm, you get recognized quickly, you are trusted with more responsibility sooner, you are thrown into more complex projects, and you get to see a larger scope of the project. We are nimble, move quickly, and are seeking a Senior Staff Engineer, EIT to join our dynamic team!
Assist Project Manager with all planning efforts. These efforts include but are not limited to:
- Technical writing (pertaining to analysis), demand analysis, land usage analysis
- Run various types of hydraulic models (both InfoWater and WaterGems)
- Creating scenarios, creating facility sets, and maintaining various client models
- Run various modeling scenarios (normal operation, fire flow, and others to ensure client needs are met) and write up results to provide possible recommendations
- Aide with creating Capital Improvement Projects
- Communicate with PM/PE with progress on projects and tasks
- Read design plans, follow design codes (either client based or standard design codes), under design criterion
- BSCE and EIT with minimum of +3 years in water distribution related field
- Experience using ArcGIS
- Experience with Hydraulic Modeling (preferably InfoWater and WaterGems)
- Able to follow templates of word docs and excel for reporting purposes
- Comfortable utilizing Excel for analysis purposes
- Able to work on multiple projects from multiple clients at once
- Can calibrate models, a plus!
To apply for this job please visit civiltecengineering.recruitee.com.