Civiltec Engineering, Inc.
Come join the Civiltec team in our brand new Upland, CA office!
You will assist the Project Manager with all planning efforts. These efforts include but are not limited to:
- Technical writing (pertaining to analysis), demand analysis, land usage analysis
- Run various types of hydraulic models (both InfoWater and WaterGems)
- Creating scenarios, creating facility sets, and maintaining various client models
- Run various modeling scenarios (normal operation, fire flow, and others to ensure client needs are met) and write up results to provide possible recommendations
- Aide with creating Capital Improvement Projects
- Communicate with PM/PE with progress on projects and tasks
- Read design plans, follow design codes (either client based or standard design codes), under design criterion
- BSCE and EIT with minimum of +3 years in water distribution related field
- Experience using ArcGIS
- Experience with Hydraulic Modeling (preferably InfoWater and WaterGems)
- Able to follow templates of word docs and excel for reporting purposes
- Comfortable utilizing Excel for analysis purposes
- Able to work on multiple projects from multiple clients at once
- Can calibrate models, a plus!
To apply for this job please visit civiltecengineering.recruitee.com.