Website Civiltec Engineering, Inc.
In our medium sized entrepreneurial firm, you get recognized quickly, you’re trusted with more responsibility sooner, you’re thrown into more complex projects, and you get to see a larger scope of the project.
Some major responsibilities you’re in charge of:
- Prepare plans, specifications and estimates for water infrastructure type projects
- Prepare technical documents and calculations to support design and engineering efforts
- Perform construction support services inclusive of shop drawing reviews, RFI responses, ensuring contractor conformance to plans and specifications
- Coordination with clients, subconsultants, vendors, public and private agencies
- Manage workload of support staff (admin, drafters, designers, engineers, etc.)
- Work in tandem with staff in other disciplines (civil, mechanical, structural, electrical)
You’re going to need these requirements and skills to carry out the job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer in the state of California
- At least 8 to 15 years experience
- Excellent communication skills in all forms i.e. in person, email, video conference, memorandums, etc.
- Very responsive to all individuals regardless of position
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Proficient in BlueBeam Revu
- Ability to work in a team environment and manage input from multiple sources internal and external
- Adherence to a strict quality control and quality assurance process from company procedures and self internal process
Come join our team:
Click here to check out why we are a great place to work!
Check us out at civiltec.com to learn more!
We are an equal opportunity place to work.
To apply for this job please visit civiltecengineering.recruitee.com.