civiltec_eng Civiltec Engineering, Inc.
This is your chance to work in a rapidly growing Civil Engineering Firm in the middle of this explosive growth. In this role you will be the lead Recruiter helping Civiltec bring on the best talent.
About the Company:
Civiltec Engineering, Inc. is headquartered in Monrovia, California with offices in Fullerton, California and Phoenix area (Peoria) and Prescott, Arizona. Civiltec is growing with tremendous engineering opportunities at hand. As one of the most recognized and respected professional civil engineering firms in the Southwest, our primary focus moving forward is to build our business primarily through our Arizona offices while staying focused on hiring strategic talent for the California offices. You will be essential in helping to accomplish our growth vision with your excellent ability to screen candidates, manage the hiring process, and help our hiring managers make good hiring decisions. We strongly believe the best location for you is our Peoria, Arizona office due to rapid growth in Maricopa County.
What we’re looking for:
A dynamic, highly motivated recruiter to join our firm. In this role, you will lead the effort to expand our hiring across the firm. This role reports directly to the HR manager and Leader’s of the firm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the hiring process to recruit for openings throughout the company
- Help drive best practice hiring techniques
- Develop job descriptions
- Work closely with the Civiltec leadership team to define new hire requirements
- Attend job fair’s and other networking activities.
Civiltec is a growing company and looking to expand rapidly!
Education and Experience
Best qualified candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university.
- 2-5 Years of Recruiting Experience
- Experience in the technical or Engineering sectors preferred.
- Team player with excellent communication skills. Must be able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in high volume niche recruiting preferred.
- Experience using sourcing tools and job boards and keen interest in building relationship through networking is highly desired
To apply for this job please visit civiltecengineering.recruitee.com.