What’s the difference between working in a very large firm, and a more entrepreneurial environment like Civiltec? In a more entrepreneurial firm, you get recognized quickly, you’re trusted with more responsibility sooner, you’re thrown into more complex projects, and you get to see a larger scope of the project. We’re nimble, move quickly, and are seeking a Project Manager to join our dynamic team!
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Develops and oversees the operating processes used to complete projects and the details of the projects
- Prepare, coordinate, and monitor several projects at the same time, keeping the projects and the teams on task
- Responsible for planning and forecasting budgets and timelines
- Perform quality control measures and procedures to ensure all stages of the schedule and budget are kept, deadlines are met, and the team’s performance is up to standard
- Assign tasks and responsibilities to members of the team
- Communicate with team members, senior management, and clients
- Ability to identify all internal and external resources required to complete any given project successfully
- Aptitude to understand and implement the latest strategies and tools to remain current on projects and civil engineering
- Provide coaching and guidance to the team members about every aspect of the project
- Cost Estimating and Budget development
- Excellent Report/Technical Writing ability
- Comprehensive experience with Construction document preparation
- Field Studies and Site Analysis
- Environmental permit application preparation and negotiation
- Coordination with process vendors and contractors
- Proven project management experience
- Collaboration Skills
- Communication and Leadership abilities
- Time Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering from an accredited university.
- Registration as a Professional Civil Engineer.
- Minimum 7-10 years’ project management and engineering experience.
- Understanding in computer operation for engineering design programs and AutoCAD Civil3D.
- Expertise in using Microsoft Office suite programs, specifically Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook. Has the capacity to learn additional engineering software.
- Understanding of applicable design codes.
An E-Verify check will be conducted and the successful candidate must pass the E-Verify check.
To apply for this job please visit civiltecengineering.recruitee.com.