Our MISSION is to deliver professional engineering, surveying, and construction management solutions through communication, innovation, and quality service. Our VISION is to continue as an internally owned, relationship-driven company focused on professional development, building synergy, and strategic growth. Our CULTURE provides a fun environment that is open, empowering, and supportive to employees’ desire to work freely and have comfortable work-life balance.
In our medium sized entrepreneurial firm, you get recognized quickly, you’re trusted with more responsibility sooner, you’re thrown into more complex projects, and you get to see a larger scope of the project.
Some major responsibilities you’re in charge of:
- Applying intensive and diversified knowledge of civil engineering principles and practices in broad areas.
- Serving as a technical specialist, staff adviser and consultant to the civil engineering specialty, for a given water/wastewater, land/site development, public works, and/or transportation-related project.
- Carries out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved civil engineering techniques or procedures to create new or refined improvements, equipment, materials, processes, or methods.
- Preparing proposals for potential projects within the guidelines of the company authority matrix Ensuring that drawings and designs are in accordance with company production, codes, and established design standards.
- Participating in the selection of design teams and sub-consultants and in the negotiations of fees and subcontractors.
- Directing and performing the preparation of improvement plans, specifications, supporting documents and permit applications for projects.
You’re going to need these requirements and skills to carry out the job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university
- Registered Professional Engineer in the state of California
- At least 3-5 years of Project Engineer experience in the field of civil engineering including water, wastewater and or site/land development design.
- An expert using Civil3D, AutoCAD, ArcGIS software programs
Come join our team:
- Flexible Scheduling (we work on a 9/80 schedule with every other Friday off)
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays
- Performance profit sharing bonuses
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Group life insurance
- Educational assistance program
- Relocation assistance
- Tenure recognition
- Personal and professional learning opportunities
Check us out at civiltec.com to learn more!
We are an equal opportunity place to work.
To apply for this job please visit civiltecengineering.recruitee.com.