Website civiltec_eng Civiltec Engineering, Inc.
Our MISSION is to deliver professional engineering, surveying, and construction management solutions through communication, innovation, and quality service. Our VISION is to continue as an internally owned, relationship-driven company focused on professional development, building synergy, and strategic growth. Our CULTURE provides a fun environment that is open, empowering, and supportive to employees’ desire to work freely and have comfortable work-life balance.
In our medium sized entrepreneurial firm, you get recognized quickly, you’re trusted with more responsibility sooner, you’re thrown into more complex projects, and you get to see a larger scope of the project.
Some major responsibilities you’re in charge of:
- Applying intensive and diversified knowledge of civil engineering principles and practices in broad areas.
- Serving as a technical specialist, staff adviser and consultant to the civil engineering specialty, for a given water/wastewater, land/site development, public works, and/or transportation-related project.
- Carries out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved civil engineering techniques or procedures to create new or refined improvements, equipment, materials, processes, or methods.
- Preparing proposals for potential projects within the guidelines of the company authority matrix Ensuring that drawings and designs are in accordance with company production, codes, and established design standards.
- Participating in the selection of design teams and sub-consultants and in the negotiations of fees and subcontractors.
- Directing and performing the preparation of improvement plans, specifications, supporting documents and permit applications for projects.
You’re going to need these requirements and skills to carry out the job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university
- Registered Professional Engineer in the state of California
- At least 3-5 years of Project Engineer experience in the field of civil engineering including water, wastewater and or site/land development design.
- An expert using Civil3D, AutoCAD, ArcGIS software programs
Come join our team:
- Flexible Scheduling (we work on a 9/80 schedule with every other Friday off)
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays
- Performance profit sharing bonuses
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Group life insurance
- Educational assistance program
- Relocation assistance
- Tenure recognition
- Personal and professional learning opportunities
Check us out at civiltec.com to learn more!
We are an equal opportunity place to work.
To apply for this job please visit civiltecengineering.recruitee.com.