Come join the Civiltec team in our brand new Monrovia, CA office!
As an Electrical Project Engineer at Civiltec Engineering, you will be involved in assignments including electrical, instrumentation and controls design associated with water and wastewater facilities.
Some major responsibilities you’re in charge of:
- Prepares detailed construction drawings including power distribution single line diagrams, control schematics, power grounding & lighting plans, and P&IDs using AutoCAD
- Develops engineering calculations, specifications, and cost estimates
- Identifies applicable codes, standards, and other design requirements
- Coordinates with project staff, utility providers, and other disciplines such as civil, structural, drainage, and survey
- Conducts quality management reviews of electrical design
- Mentors junior engineers and designers
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 4+ Years of increasing responsibility in electrical engineering
- Registered Professional Electrical Engineer
- Experience in the design of power and control systems for water/wastewater facilities
- Proficiency in the development of short circuit, coordination, and arc flash studies using Easypower or ETAP power analysis software
- Experience performing lighting calculations using AGi32 or similar software
- Proficiency in the application of the following standards: National Electrical Code, NFPA 70E, NFPA 820, UL508A
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Word and Excel
To apply for this job please visit civiltecengineering.recruitee.com.