Civiltec Engineering, Inc.
A lead position, this level includes technical direction over a group of civil engineering designers and/or functions as a technical specialist, formulating and developing advanced civil engineering concepts. Below is a brief excerpt of the description.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Registration as a Professional Engineer or the ability to obtain licensure within one year of hire.
- Expertise using AutoCAD, Civil3D, ArcGIS, WaterGEMS, SewerGEMS, HEC-HMS, FLO-2D and other associated software packages associated with civil engineering design and analysis.
- Minimum 3-5 years of previous design experience.
Some Typical Duties:
- May supervise civil engineering and support personnel; evaluates performance; assigns and schedules work; establishes project priorities and standards; provides technical support of project work.
- Coordinates technical and administrative activities with those of other disciplines and other departments in the company participating in a project.
- Serves as a technical specialist, staff advisor and design engineer for a variety of projects including general civil, drainage, water, wastewater and transportation engineering for both public and private sector clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.civiltec.com.