Civiltec Engineering, Inc.
We are seeking a full-time Project Engineer with at least three years’ experience in the field of civil engineering including utility and pipeline design. The qualified candidate must have experience producing construction plans and documents from start to finish including survey data processing and base map development, utility research and conflict identification, and pipeline layout and design using Civil3D.
- Responsible for applying intensive and diversified knowledge of civil engineering principles and practices in broad areas. Uses advanced techniques, theory precepts and practices in the civil engineering field and related sciences and disciplines. This position includes technical direction over a group of civil engineering designers and/or functions as a technical specialist, formulating and developing advanced civil engineering concepts.
- Directs and performs the preparation of improvement plans, specifications, supporting documents and permit applications for projects.
- Serves as a technical specialist, staff advisor and design engineer for a variety of civil engineering projects including transportation, drainage and utility engineering with initial focus on utility and/or pipeline engineering.
- Expertise using AutoCAD, Civil3D, ArcGIS and other software packages associated with civil engineering design and analysis.
- Experience performing in-house QA reviews of staff member work prior to management reviews.
- Coordinates technical and administrative activities with those of other disciplines and other departments in the company participating in a project.
- Assure that drawings and designs are in accordance with company production, codes and established design standards.
- Keep Project Managers informed of workload and any changes in project scope or additional services.
- Interact with clients on engineering design and any questions/problems they may have.
- Interact with vendors concerning equipment and materials they supply or propose to supply to the project.
- Markets the firm’s capabilities within the community to establish new clients and enhance relationships with existing clients.
- Performs other assigned related duties as requested.
- Utility and Pipeline Engineering
- Topographic Survey Processing
- Cost Estimating
- Report/Technical Writing
- Construction Document Preparation
- Coordination with Vendors and Contractors
- Construction Administration/Support
- Collaboration Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university.
- Registration as a Professional Civil Engineer in Arizona or the ability to acquire this license within one year of the hire date.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ previous civil engineering experience.
To apply for this job please visit civiltecengineering.recruitee.com.