Civiltec Engineering, Inc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Registration as a Professional Engineer or the ability to obtain licensure within one year of hire
- Expertise using AutoCAD, Civil3D, ArcGIS and other software packages associated with civil engineering design and analysis
- Minimum 3-5 years of previous design experience
Some Typical Duties:
- This position includes technical direction over a group of civil engineering designers and/or functions as a technical specialist, formulating and developing advanced civil engineering concepts.
- Coordinates technical and administrative activities with those of other disciplines and other departments in the company participating in a project.
- Serves as a technical specialist, staff advisor and design engineer for a variety of projects focused on utility and/or pipeline engineering for both public and private sector clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.civiltec.com.