Civiltec Engineering, Inc.
This is an intermediate level position for professional work. Performs assignments to develop detailed design for Water and Wastewater Treatment, Supply, Production, Collection, Distribution, Transmission and Conveyance. Below is a brief excerpt of the description.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer in California, or ability to obtain professional license within 1 year.
- Minimum 5-7 years of previous design experience specifically in water and wastewater Systems. Inclusive of water and wastewater treatment facilities. A Master’s degree will be considered as experience.
Some Typical Duties:
- Applies standard practices and techniques in specific situations, adjusts and correlates data, recognizes discrepancies in results, and follows operations through a series of related detailed steps or processes.
- Directs the preparation of improvement plans, specifications, supporting documents and permit applications for projects, utility infrastructure and public works projects.
- Directs the preparation of calculations, such as storm drain, wastewater, water system, hydrologic, earthwork quantities, transportation, cost estimates and other supporting documentation for public and private projects.
To apply for this job please visit www.civiltec.com.