Civiltec Engineering, Inc.
Civiltec is looking for a Proposal Writer. This role will provide technical writing, editing, and formatting support to execute winning proposals in a fast pace environment. This ideal candidate will have experience in technical writing and editing proposals and project coordination.
Proposal Writing/Editing Responsibilities:
- Write, edit, and format technical proposals.
- Provide editing support to project teams including writing and editing project descriptions, success stories, technical reports, and presentations.
- Create proposal templates and forms as needed to streamline processes.
- Ensure proposal and project deliverable content is consistent with company branding, culture, and goals.
- Integrate visually appealing technical graphics, and illustrations to proposals and project deliverables.
- Develop other materials as required to promote project results.
- Provide updates and different editions as necessary and as content changes.
- Produce letters, memos, and correspondence on engineering topics such as legal descriptions, easements, engineering agreements, reports, studies, proposals, specifications, tables, contracts, and forms.
- Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects, which may include planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, coordinating direct mailings, and creating brochures.
- Performs desktop publishing.
- Creates and develops visual presentations.
Project Coordination Responsibilities:
- Provide technical and administrative support to project managers.
- Prepare/update project plans and project documentation.
- Prepare and distribute project status reports.
- Capture and distribute meeting notes/action items.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff such as CEO’s, presidents, senior vice presidents, and general managers.
- Assists with answering phones when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in technical writing and editing technical materials. AEC industry experience preferred.
- Strong writing, grammar, editing, and quality assurance skills.
- Excellent precision and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced skills in Excel strongly preferred
- Excellent writing and communication skills and attention to detail is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite programs, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Microsoft Project is a plus
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat.
To apply for this job please visit civiltecengineering.recruitee.com.