Civiltec is currently looking for a civil engineering technicians help civil engineers to plan, design, and build highways, utilities, and other infrastructure projects.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Confer with engineers about preparing plans
- Use computer aided design software under the charge of engineers
- Evaluate preconstruction field conditions
- Observe project sites and evaluate contractors’ work to detect problems with a design
- Help to ensure that project construction conforms to design specifications and applicable codes
- Develop plans and estimate costs for constructing systems and operating facilities
- Prepare reports and document project activities and data
- Set up and help maintain project files and records
- Conflict reviews
- Associate’s degree in engineering technology or similar.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to collaborate and remain calm and professional in a fast-paced environment
- A willingness to learn
To apply for this job please visit civiltecengineering.recruitee.com.