Come join Civiltec Engineering!
We are nimble, move quickly, and are seeking an Electrical Staff Engineer, EIT to join our dynamic team!
- Work under moderate supervision to produce deliverables as required for project needs
- Electrical deliverables that include:
- Single Line Diagrams
- Control Schematics
- Power Plans
- Grounding Plans
- Lighting Plans
- Control Panel Layout
- IO Card wiring diagrams
- Network Diagrams
- Develop Lighting Panel Schedules, Circuit Schedules, and Load Calculation Schedules.
- Perform Short Circuit Calculations, Protective Device Coordination Studies, and Arc Flash analysis
- Perform Radio Path Signal Analysis
- Perform Photometric Calculations
- Interface and coordinate with Civil/Mechanical project design team members.
- Prepare technical memorandums and reports
- Some travel required
- EIT Certification or passed FE exam
- BSEE degree
- Individual must be self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge with AutoCAD is necessary
- High competency with Word & Excel spreadsheets
- Working knowledge of National Electrical Code is desired
- Working knowledge of water/wastewater system design concepts is desired
- Experience with electrical software such as AGI32, Pathloss, SKM, or E-Tap is desired
To apply for this job please visit civiltecengineering.recruitee.com.