Website Civiltec Engineering, Inc.
Our MISSION is to deliver professional engineering, surveying, and construction management solutions through communication, innovation, and quality service. Our VISION is to continue as an internally owned, relationship-driven company focused on professional development, building synergy, and strategic growth. Our CULTURE provides a fun environment that is open, empowering, and supportive to employees’ desire to work freely and have comfortable work-life balance.
You will use computer-aided design (CAD) program to design and draft, scale and fine-tune drawings and maps for construction projects and also assist project managers and engineers in determining materials, labor, and other costs. You will work on a variety of specialized projects, such as public work projects, wastewater, water supplies, erosion control system, underground utilities, or traffic control plans.
On any given day, your work will include:
- Designing and drafting both 2D and 3D designs of piping systems, utilities, roadways, reservoirs, wells, and other infrastructure systems
- Interpreting civil engineering and building plans to determine where to design systems
- Interpreting land surveys and maps in order to design grading, structures and other factors that could affect the placement of the projects
- Submitting proposed design plans to project engineer for review and approval
- Producing work/plan redline markup and comments for drafters.
- Performing various technical calculations and provide technical design analysis
- Preparing technical figures and engineering drawings containing plans, profiles, sections, and details
- Developing concept designs for civil infrastructures
You’re going to need these requirements and skills to carry out the job:
- Associates Degree / Certification in Drafting, CAD or related field
- 3-5 years of civil engineering design experience
- Expertise in using AutoCAD Civil 3D (2017 or higher)
- Good project management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills including Civil3D, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work within tight timeframes and deadlines
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Come jump on the Civiltec train!
- Flexible Scheduling (we work on a 9/80 schedule with every other Friday off)
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays
- Performance profit sharing bonuses
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Group life insurance
- Educational assistance program
- Relocation assistance
- Tenure recognition
- Personal and professional learning opportunities
Check us out at civiltec.com to learn more!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit civiltecengineering.recruitee.com.